Friday, September 21, 2012

Goodbye Baby Belly!

Okay.  So I have now had 3 babies.  I am NOT one of the little mamas who walk out of the hospital holding her little babe rockin' her skinny jeans.  I gained 40 lbs with every one of them and worked to get those bad boys off of me every time.  Even when I got down to my pre-baby weight, my skin was still loose. This last time I found an awesome way to tighten and tone my belly back in just 45 mins!  Amazing!  You just slap one of these It Works Wraps on and wear it for 45 mins (I actually slept in mine...).  I started noticing results right away and they got better and better over the next 72 hours!  Woohoo!  This is for real and the best part is that the tightening and toning actually lasted.  Pretty amazing...  I bought a box of 4 wraps for $59.  I had such great results, I became an distributor for It Works Global!  I now get to share one of Hollywoods biggest secrets.  Here are some before and after pictures of the wraps...

 
 
 
Pretty cool, right? It's not just for tummies! 
Check out the before and after of her arm! 
They can be used anywhere that you want to be tightened and toned.
 
 Wanna get healthy while you tighten and tone? 
Yes, this is GOOD for you! 
Check out my website and let me know if you would like to try it for FREE! 
www.itworkswrapgirl.com More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment